Traffic Ticket Northern Kentucky Attorney
A good traffic ticket attorney can help keep tickets off your driving record and reduce the amount of money you have to pay a traffic ticket court. When a traffic ticket lawyer is successful in keeping traffic tickets or moving violations off your driving record there are a few benefits:
Traffic Ticket Warrants
If you fail to respond to a traffic citation in the time allowed by the traffic ticket court a warrant will be issued for your arrest on the overdue traffic tickets. Even with traffic tickets are Class C Misdemeanors you can still be arrested for traffic ticket warrants. Experienced Northern Kentucky traffic ticket attorneys can quickly remove or lift your traffic ticket warrants.
A traffic ticket attorney’s primary goal is first to try and get your traffic tickets dismissed if a dismissal of the traffic ticket is not possible we will fight to keep the traffic tickets off your driving record. If we can get the traffic tickets dismissed or keeping the ticket off your record you will not assessed surcharges and fees by the state, which must be paid before you renew your driver’s license.
The typical outcome when you hire a traffic ticket attorney is dismissal of the traffic ticket or deferred adjudication. Deferred adjudication is a type of probation offered by a traffic ticket court which if completed successfully a ticket will not go on your record, will not be reported to the Kentucky Department of Public Safety, and will not be reported to your insurance company. Typical length of the probation is 90 to 180 days. You should receive additional traffic tickets during this time frame.
Common Traffic citations handled:
- Driving Under Influence, traffic tickets (DUI),
- Assault, tickets
- Public Intoxication, tickets (PI),
- Disorderly Conduct, tickets
- Minor In Possession, tickets (MIP),
- Speeding, traffic tickets
- School zone, traffic tickets
- Speeding work zone, traffic tickets
- Insurance tickets, traffic tickets
- No driver’s license, traffic tickets
- Expired registration/inspection, traffic tickets
- No seat belt, traffic tickets
- No child in car seat, traffic tickets
- Running a red light, traffic tickets
- Running a stop sign, traffic tickets
- Broken headlights, traffic tickets
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle, traffic tickets
- Illegal lane change, traffic tickets
- Illegal turn or u-turn, traffic tickets
- Driving with suspended driver’s license, traffic tickets.